- PVC and component assembly. Determine requirements from fabrication drawings. Collect materials and tools needed to complete each job.
- Cross train on all Tonka Water shop processes: panels, PVC fabrication, pressure aerator, shipping and receiving.
- Cross train to assist in labeling, wiring of panels, assist with solenoid panels and testing of panels.
- Inspection of paint and welding quality against drawings and specifications. Physically measure tank and check all aspects to match drawings. Highlight any and all problems and report nonconformances, problems or issues to Supervisor and Project Manager.
- Maintain and document job files, and other documentation as appropriate.
For more inforamtion about the position or to apply, click here.